roach problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roach problem

I have a small problem, I think I wrapped my roach around my roach stick wrong, because now all the hair on my roach is bent and messed up. Does anybody here know what I should do? Sombody told me that I should soak my roach then shape the hair before it dries. Do you think this would work?
    Please let me know-

Originally posted by mexicadancer1 View Post
    I have a small problem, I think I wrapped my roach around my roach stick wrong, because now all the hair on my roach is bent and messed up. Does anybody here know what I should do? Sombody told me that I should soak my roach then shape the hair before it dries. Do you think this would work?
    Please let me know-
    I think it is just as simple as re-wrapping your roach, making sure it is all straight on your stick, and letting it set for a few days. "Good luck."

Comment

Run warm water on the hair,not the base- blow dry-put on stick,slightly damp-after its wrapped,mist spray the roach-put in oven,on 150 -leave oven door cracked open - leave in for about 1 hr. or dry and hot to the touch-take out -unwrap and comb!

Comment

I was gonna mention the roach bake but roachman beat me. Hence his name.

The REAL question is how do I make my roach hair GROW!!!
        There are 2 types of people in the world...
        Really stupid people who think they are smart
        and
        Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

haha, that question is a funny one!!!(slapping knee)....how do you make your roach hair grow.....good one!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.