In need of answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• EricEagle
    Need help! ;)
    by EricEagle
    To start out, this is my first post, and I am not a native american, and I really don't want to mess things up with my outfit. I'm in an organization called the Order of the Arrow, which is a section of the Boy Scouts of America, which I'm sure some of you have heard of. I'm not sure what views you...
    10-03-2007, 01:50 AM
  • RainWarrior
    Two-spirit dancing
    by RainWarrior
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................................
    04-02-2011, 12:47 AM
  • hobbs49
    Spectator Dancing
    by hobbs49
    I'm posting this subject in the Spectators forum because, it is generally the non-NDN spectators that do what I'm going to whine about. This has been going on for some time now, but after a dance this past weekend, I just cannot take it anymore. If you’re a spectator and you’re invited...
    07-23-2007, 05:08 PM
  • Montanaa
    Attending pow wow dancing classes
    by Montanaa
    So I finally convinced my mom to let me learn the culture. She is even going to take some regalia-making classes with me too but I'm going into pow wow dancing classes alone.

My question here... how do I calm my nerves and what should I expect? I do struggle with identity issues as I'm...
    08-11-2015, 09:55 PM
  • SkyEagle
    Your Real Traditional Regaila
    by SkyEagle
    Hope you guys can help me with this one. Been dancing for 3 yrs now as A traditional Dancer. Well most of the regaila you see in todays powwows is normally not what is traditional to that dancer. I have retired my orginal regaila and researched and put a lot of time into my new regaila. Its of the 1700s...
    06-11-2007, 12:07 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X