bead neck ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bead neck ties

Bead nack tie yes or no, if you guys and gals have some picture you could port that would be great
    Thank for all the help
    Much love keep the beat alive
    yes
    81.25%
    no
    18.75%

it'll be a lil bit...

I't probaby just me, but I like how they look. Makes things look much more complete. I can't stand it when folks wear those wrinkly dirty, snot rags around their necks. Or about a million necklaces...i'll try to find some pics but it'll probably take while.:D
    "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

...I wear both... and interchange on them hot days.... beaded (not to big asked sister to make it small enough where I aint gonna tip on over...) and the snot rags... :D sometimes a choker my Unc gave me.... sometimes nothin.... just depends I reckon...
      Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

I like darrell goodwills set. he has a tie, collar, yoke, pretty soon i think his FRINGE will be beaded.
        There are 2 types of people in the world...
        Really stupid people who think they are smart
        and
        Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

I have seen many Shoshoni men wear them both in the past and present. Sonny St. Clair a Shoshoni (and Skidi Pawnee) grass dancer wears one.

To me, this adoption of beading a tie and tiecollar is something that I can identify men of the Shoshoni tribe by.

When the proudly wear them. . . it looks good!
          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.