I need some HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some HELP!!!!

I need some help! I'm helping a friend work on a grass Dance regaliu. We need some help, trying to assimble the Head Dress. I have seen many dance with a head band in triangle fold on. We all so need any other help possible! this is are first attempt to do this type of thing! Any help, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

headress?

Do you mean a roach? if so you can order the kits (or ready made) from crazy crow or Noc Bay. www.nocbay.com ive gotten a lot of stuff from them. Noc bay has more colors of deertails to choose from. Its kind of a lengthy process, but worth it. i know that i dont have the patcience to do a roach, however my mom tied my son two of them. (one was stolen) If you dont have the time or the patcience to tie it, i would invest in one. they are expensive, but if you get a good size and a color, you can use it forever. the first roach took my my 2 full days (after she sorted the guard hair, (it has to be pretty even, like within a half inch)

You can buy a video from noc bay that explains its REALLY good if you decide to tie one. :) good luck!

Oh, powwowbum makes them, and ive heard hes really reasonable price wise. :)

Niijii's Mom

Comment

Roach bro? Triangle you mean a spreader?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X