Fluffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluffs...

Hi i was wandering of anyone can tell me where i can get some good feather fluffs that u see on grass dancers...cuz i like them but i have no idea where to get them? perferbly in canada stores
    Lets do the

Originally posted by ABgrassdancer View Post
    Hi i was wandering of anyone can tell me where i can get some good feather fluffs that u see on grass dancers...cuz i like them but i have no idea where to get them? perferbly in canada stores
    Do yo know of any stores that sell fly fishing equipment? You should be able to find colored or colured fluffs there. In the states Bass Pro Shop and Cabellas usually carry nice array of colors/colours.
    sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
    [email protected]

Comment

fluffs

Hello all... I'm wondering if there is anyone who can give me some help on attaching the fluffs to the bass guitar string for my sons spreader? All replies are very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by desertnuwu View Post
        Hello all... I'm wondering if there is anyone who can give me some help on attaching the fluffs to the bass guitar string for my sons spreader? All replies are very much appreciated.
        Straighten your plumes and size them until they are even by cutting the stems.

Put a dab of glue (elmers or hot glue) on the guitar string, place the plume on the glue and wrap colored thread around the stem of the plume. Tie and cut the thread.
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Fluffs

Thanks for the suggestion... Thats kinda what I thought but wasn't 100% sure. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tallinjun
            RHINESTONES......Where Can I Find Some????
            by tallinjun
            Hey pw'ers,
            I was wondering since I moved back to the east coast I have not been able to find any Strung Rhinestones. Can someone out there fill me in where I can find some. I have been looking all over the place for them and haven't had any luck. Please get back to me or get me some and...
            02-14-2005, 12:10 AM
          • ElizaGeorge
            New Beader
            by ElizaGeorge
            Hey, guys! I was hoping from some help from the experts

I've been using Fireline, but want to use the Nymo I have. Is size B the best? Also, how do you stretch and condition it?

I want to use rounds that are even in size (I have Delicas, but only like to use...
            12-09-2012, 05:08 PM
          • Nic0leslaw
            Plumes... where do I get em?
            by Nic0leslaw
            Hi, I'm wondering about the plumes that ya'll put on the barette for your hair... where do you get one, LOL, more importantly, where can i get a few, I'm slowly working on my first dress, and I'm in desperate need of plumes... can anyone help?

Nic.
            06-17-2003, 12:26 PM
          • Coastie
            Feather Help
            by Coastie
            I would like some tips on finishing my feathers. I have a single tail feather and two plumes. I plan to wear the plumes on a quilled wheel and the tail feather in the back. I don't want to attachet to any of my headgear because I have crowns that I sometimes wear. Could anybody help me out? Thanks in...
            05-29-2001, 11:39 PM
          • CicelyThomas
            Dentillium !
            by CicelyThomas
            I saw a bag full of dentillium at Orr's Trading Company here in Denver.
            And I was wondering the dos and don'ts of working with them.

I know they come in a long thin bugle shape, but I see them on capes and earrings & such, but in straight small pieces.

Do you...
            04-03-2012, 03:39 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X