This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
    but grass dancers don't use loom beadwork anymore, so don't run to the looms.......

that's like a fancy dancer saying he's going to wear only one bustle with fluffies on it
    If the H-harness for a Grass Dancer is not loomed, then what type of beadwork should it be? Everything I'm seeing in photos and at events look loomed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by granco145 View Post
      If the H-harness for a Grass Dancer is not loomed, then what type of beadwork should it be? Everything I'm seeing in photos and at events look loomed to me.
      lazy stitch is the predominate method

Comment

but grass dancers don't use loom beadwork anymore, so don't run to the looms.......

that's like a fancy dancer saying he's going to wear only one bustle with fluffies on it
        I concur.

Comment

lazy stitch is the predominate method
          I sincerely appreciate your advice. Many thanks! Much faster, too, than looming a piece that long!

Comment

Breastplates

Simple question...Breastplate + Grass Dancer = or ?? I personally think it would be rad, but i dont wanna look like a goon.

Comment

Originally posted by trubble84 View Post
              Simple question...Breastplate + Grass Dancer = or ?? I personally think it would be rad, but i dont wanna look like a goon.
              I'd skip it - try one of those beaded rope/crow/loop necklaces instead.
              Mii iw keyaa ezhi-ditibiseyaan

Comment

i already have a crow necklace...im in the midwest and i dont see n e grass dancers sporting them so i figured id be the first..and i wanna do somethin new as well.

Comment

Porky Roach......

Have a pow wow coming up in 2 weeks. My roach will not be here on time. What should I wear? Head piece that is not a roach or nothing at all?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X