Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aprons?

How are they attached?

Do you make a sleeve and thread a belt through them or put ties on the sides?

I'm almost at that stage to make the aprons for my son. I could use any input.

Thanks

I made my son's the same way I made my tradish aprons. I sewed a sleeve at the top.
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Either way will work, but the belt puts less stress on your skin. I learned this the hard way because I'm a moron.
      This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

I don't know the rat but I don't think he is a moron. If you were a moron you would not be willing to try something better, lol
        Brian

Comment

I don't know the rat but I don't think he is a moron. If you were a moron you would not be willing to try something better, lol
          This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

Sleeve work best for me cuz I ten to pull to tight when I have strings and they break and tear at the apron so now have belt which is working out cool.
            We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X