harness speicifically belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harness speicifically belt

I'm just about done the whole harness but am having thoughts how the belt is finished when it comes to fasining/the closure part should i velcro like i was told or something else? Velcro must be a new thing cuz it's easier but I feel like I'm cheating my son if i do and how's it going to grow with him. ne how I'm looking to find other ways

can you help?

You can buy belt buckles in a variety of styles and sizes at the fabric store. If you use your typical belt buckle also pick up gromets for the holes. You can also get the kind that dont have the pin and hole. Another option is those slid things that you adjust overall straps with. Also from a fabric store. This is easiest for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
      Another option is those slid things that you adjust overall straps with. Also from a fabric store. This is easiest for kids.
      Like on backpacks, yah?
      Mii iw keyaa ezhi-ditibiseyaan

Comment

Originally posted by sookout sh'nob View Post
        Like on backpacks, yah?
        Yep

Comment

Da coolest thing!

edited

Comment

Da coolest thing!

The coolest thing I've seen for closing belts is those big fasteners for parachutes. You can get them at army surplus stores. I know some folks who use that then have a beaded medalion that slides over it to hide it.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X