"Crown"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lakota Wiyan
    Grass Dancin W/ Cowboy Hat
    by Lakota Wiyan
    My son is changing from boys traditional to grass this August. He wants to use a cowboy hat instead of a roach. I've seen this a few times around at different powwows, and I was hoping to get some feed back from grass dancers on what you think about this. I think it's cool because he is doing it in...
    07-14-2007, 02:40 PM
  • navajo man 56
    Grass Regalia
    by navajo man 56
    I have seen many pictures of grass dancers wearing breastplates and im wondering can I wear one? I'm a teen dancer. (just checking.)
    01-30-2010, 10:36 PM
  • peekaboo
    Crowns!crowns! And More Crowns!
    by peekaboo
    IS IT ME OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE ALMOST EVERY WOMAN SOUTHERN DANCER HAVE A CROWN NOW A DAYS?

I REMEMBER SEEING CROWNS ONCE IN A WHILE ON SOUTHERN DANCERS BUT IT SEEMS ALL THE WOMEN AND EVEN THE LITTLEST GIRLS HAVE THESE BIG ELABORATE CROWNS?

I'M NOT KNOCKING THEM JUST DON'T...
    05-13-2003, 10:46 PM
  • dancingbeauty
    Crowns
    by dancingbeauty
    I was just wondering is it appropriate to wear a crown even though u were never crowned princess. I have a friend who is a traditional dancer that wears one, but was never crowned princess of anything. And also what is the correct height for one they seem to be getting taller and taller each year.
    05-16-2004, 12:58 AM
  • tradish_wiyan
    Beaded "crowns" for roaches???
    by tradish_wiyan
    I don't know what u call them, but how do you bead those "crowns" for lack of a better word for Mens roaches? I see these on Northern Traditional dancers, and I wanna make one, but how??? :Thinking

Does anyone have a picture of one to post on here? If I can see it I can figure...
    06-03-2004, 12:31 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X