rag for grass regalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

Ribbon for Fringe
    by Guest
    Just wanting to know what is the best way to attach ribbon fringe and what is the best ribbon and size to use??? I see a lot of Contemporary NTD using ribbon for fringe, and I'm making new regalia, so I'm just wanting to know...
    08-21-2001, 08:27 PM
  • Lipan Lady
    Cloth instead of yarn or ribbon
    by Lipan Lady
    Hi. I am making my boys new grass dance clothes and want to use fabric instead of yarn and or ribbon. It looks easy, but then again, I'm not sure how to go about it.
    Do you just measure and rip the fabric in lengths? Do you finish the edges so it doesn't unravel or leave it alone (ala fraycheck)?...
    09-28-2005, 10:03 AM
  • ped xing
    Attaching ribbon and yarn questions.
    by ped xing
    Saw the thread about yarn vs. ribbon and got to wondering.

How do you attach the ribbon when you do use it (and what size ribbon). And the same goes for yarn? Which is the best and the best way to put it on so it looks nice.. I like the clean, even rows no matter what is used. Any tips...
    09-02-2003, 02:51 AM
  • tribaltagz
    rolled fringe tab leggings
    by tribaltagz
    I know the process for rolling fringe. I roll my own fringe for fans, but my question is how do I roll fringe for a pair of tab leggings? Are they rolled seperate and attached in the seam or what? I appreciate any help folks could give.
    07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
  • ReneRose
    Need Help/Advice
    by ReneRose
    I want to make my son a Grass Dancer outfit, but don't have a clue what I should use. What is better for Sesame Street size Dancers? Is it a good idea to make the outfit a little bigger?
    01-06-2003, 07:03 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X