Clear All

• jamie1980
    replied
    Plumes

I love plumes the most.they look good.

Leave a comment:

• apache_grassdancer
    replied
    Me i like the tall plumes, since they have flow( bounce) when you dance. And it looks good. I also think that the black and whites are great when they spin. :)

Leave a comment:

• sookout sh'nob
    replied
    chickens and plumes

While it may not be the traditional way (I don't know one way or the other) for those chicken dancers to wear plumes, a lot of guys on the powwow trail in the Great Lakes area are wearing the chicken dance outfits with plumes on their roaches.

Heh, come to think of it, some of the guys I've seen look like they couldn't make up their minds on wether to dance tradish or grass and just combined em both. They still look sharp out there though, Haika!

Leave a comment:

• JUS ME
    replied
    Originally posted by Wakalapi
    Plumes - esp if you double as a chicken dancer and don't wanna have more than one roach to keep track of...
    chicken dance originated fromthe blackfoot tribe and chicken dancers dont were plumes

Leave a comment:

• kvnsvlatkv
    replied
    Black and whites look good, that's what I gots. My cuz has got all white baldy tails they don't look that bad either. and last but not least, plumes look good too, but you gotta know how to hook em up. I've seen some skimpy whips out there.

Leave a comment:

• sookout sh'nob
    replied
    Hmm... Normally I'd be a strictlyblacktip guy, but if I had plumes other places on the regalia (shoulders, fan, stick), then maybe some plumes are the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Wakalapi
    replied
    Plumes - esp if you double as a chicken dancer and don't wanna have more than one roach to keep track of...

Leave a comment:

• julio
    replied
    I prefer Blacktips, especially if you have a nice rock to you, make them dance on top of your head.

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    Plumes Baby!

I gave my husband my plumes when I got my new ones. They just flow nicely. He was given some black and whites ,but I haven't beaded them sockets yet.

Leave a comment:

• Gourd&Grass9403
    replied
    Like tha Plumes myself, got that wiggle efect

Leave a comment:

• the-grass-punk
    replied
    o so plumes arent good enough for u

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    as a spectator, i like both plumes and the blacktips, but i prefer the balck tips. I think the blacktips look more gracefull.

Leave a comment:

• dance till you die
    replied
    i have to sceond the-grass-punk on that i love plumes

Leave a comment:

• the-grass-punk
    replied
    i have some tall plumes myself i kinda like them cause them flow thats what grass dance should do when u flow they flow thats how u tell but black tips i dont know ive never tried them well once but they came off but i prefer........................plumes

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Black tip feathers?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X