light weight rocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light weight rocker

Been working on a new rocker for grass/fancy dancers. what i have now is a throw together prototype. even at this stage it rocks with very little head movement, very light weight, and a little beadwork will hide the ugly. any and all comments welcome. pics on the thread below

Pretty cool - is the pin the fulcrum point?

Originally posted by standnbear View Post
    Been working on a new rocker for grass/fancy dancers. what i have now is a throw together prototype. even at this stage it rocks with very little head movement, very light weight, and a little beadwork will hide the ugly. any and all comments welcome. pics on the thread below
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=26318
    Mii iw keyaa ezhi-ditibiseyaan

Comment

The metal base has a slightly rounded top that fits into the grove of the rocker base and the pin lockes the two together. the metal base is the same width as the wood base so there is no side to side movement. going to build a small spring clip to replace the pin so it can be taken apart for storage. Also started making custom beaded spreaders, will post a pick of one i made for myself for straight dance. can do most designs and colors, custom widths and lenghts.
      Attached Files

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X