Antenna Fluffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dancingirl49
    Roach Fluffs-How to extend them?
    by dancingirl49
    I'm working with a teen who is just turning from traditional to grass. He has not yet earned any eagle feathers, so he wants to use fluffs, similar in looks to Chicken Dancers. We can't figure out what type of wire to use for the extensions that will have bounce and not be too stiff. Chris is learning...
    09-14-2007, 02:21 AM
    How To Fix Small Feathers To Wear
    by Guest
    I have several small feathers, and I would like to wear them. How would I fix/attach etc, so that I could wear them? I have four of them and have seen other dancers wear smaller feathers, and they look great! Would look even better with my plumes!:)

Just not sure how to go about it...
    06-17-2002, 10:01 PM
  • pow-wow person
    head roach for tradish outfit
    by pow-wow person
    Trying to find out how to hook up a roach for a little northern traditional dancer, but have never done it before. We are using latigo for the spreader and two medicine bottles for the feathers, now what is an easy way to get it done? with details. The boy is only 2 years old so he still has short braids,...
    04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
  • bwhite
    Spinners or Rockers?
    by bwhite
    Just curious...

All you fancy dancers out there, which do you prefer; spinners or rockers for your roach feathers.

As for me, I like the rockers when indoors. Outside, especially when there's a breeze, I like the spinners.

Anyone have any tips to make a...
    12-13-2001, 05:47 PM
  • scottlollar
    "Mandan" Headdress
    by scottlollar
    Forgive me if I use the name it is commonly known by, but I don't know the actual name of the style of headdress. Most comonly, I've seen paintings of Cheyenne & Mandan warriors wearing them.
    My question is how would you go about making one? A bonnet blank, like you could use for a warbonnet?...
    06-28-2003, 11:10 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X