No announcement yet.

Need tutorial for making Grass Dancer Antennae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dine'_gurl
    What do think make a grass dancer!?!?!
    by Dine'_gurl
    See I love grass dancer's,(mmm) and so do all of my gurls!! But ever one of us likes a grass dancer for a different reason!!! Like their style or the way they dance lil things like that! so I was woundering what you guys look for in a grass dancer!!!!:28:
    01-25-2004, 11:44 PM
  • Paul G
    2010 Best Grass Dancer
    by Paul G
    2010 Best Grass Dancer
    Darrell Goodwill
    10.10%
    Peanutt Roberts
    15.15%
    Randy Paskemin
    29.29%
    Rusty Gillette
    45.45%
    01-05-2011, 02:06 PM
  • Elangomat
    Help for new Grass Dancers?
    by Elangomat
    I am a new Grass Dancer for my local Boy Scout Order of the Arrow dance team. I was wondering if there were some list of things that I would need to have for complete regalia. Please reply here or send an e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks in advance!
    09-05-2004, 11:07 PM
  • prestonb
    New dancer
    by prestonb
    Hi,
    I am basically a new (and overwhelmed) grass dancer. I have wanted to be a dancer for a long time, but I only started after a friend of mine gave me his old regalia. I have purchased the Missouri River pattern from Crazy Crow to make my own regalia, but I have a few questions.
    10-08-2008, 01:09 AM
  • Grassdancerboy
    good dancer
    by Grassdancerboy
    My favourite grass dancer would have to be Kyle Lavallee... He's a good dancer but needs a little bit of practice on smothing his moves
    12-01-2003, 06:10 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X