Capes styals for grass dancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capes styals for grass dancers

Im wondering what styals of capes are guys wearing?
    Last edited by jamie1980; 11-08-2015, 08:43 PM. Reason: Mis spelled word
    Life is what you make it.
    Remember to all ways smile no matter how your day is. All ways remember your relatives and annsesters.

I don't use a cape I just have the ribbon attached directly to my shirt along with applique. I don't see capes all that much anymore - then again I'm in the Northeast and we don't get out west too much to powwow.
    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• eagleclan22
      How thick is it?
      by eagleclan22
      Im makin a grass outfit for my friend.. hes a tall guy, and Im using ribbon for the whole thing, I was just wondering when I put the ribbon on, I think it might look a lil boney if I just use one row of ribbon, do any of you dancers have a grass outfit with the fringies made completely of ribbon?? ...
      11-25-2003, 02:48 AM
    • nena
      rag for grass regalia
      by nena
      who knows what type of rag you use that doesn't fray for grass regalia?? I'm thinkin cotton not spandex
      10-12-2009, 01:49 PM
    • jamie1980
      Capes styals for grass dancers
      by jamie1980
      Can you use yoke designs on jackets as cape designs?
      11-21-2015, 06:10 PM
    • keeler
      Outdated grass styles?
      by keeler
      I'm a former Grass Dancer who hasn't made a new outfit in several years due to moving alot with the military. I am now working on a new outfit and was hoping to get some help on what is the current "norm" for grass dance outfits. I know that grass is a constantly evolving style,and wondered...
      04-03-2008, 08:47 AM
    • CapeCrokerGirl
      Making a grass outfit for my nephew.. HELP PLEASE :)
      by CapeCrokerGirl
      Boozhoo,
      I'm making my nephew's first grass dance outfit with his mom and I have an idea of what to do, but I don't know what parts to make, ie. yoke, apron, cuffs etc. He just turned 3 and really wants to "po wo" I just need some help with this if any of you guys can offer some advice,...
      04-01-2013, 04:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X