Muscogee Creek nation grass dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• wardancer
    Wheelchair Bound
    by wardancer
    A question for my fellow "Tradish".
    My son is in a wheelchair. He has Cerebral Palsy , but mobility is his only handicap. He is 7 and has a Grass outfit. He is able to use a walker for short period , to " Dance with Dad". He also now has an electric wheelchair.
    My Grandsons...
    02-16-2001, 11:50 AM
  • Cheri Dimitroff
    Need help find information about my father-in-laws family..
    by Cheri Dimitroff
    I am looking for information pertaining to my father-in-laws family who lived on a reservation in 1936 in Spearfield, South Dakota. I only know what he told me before he passed away three years ago. I know that one of his parents were Sioux and the other was Crow.He mentioned that they had to leave...
    09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
  • ojibway_jingle
    Harness
    by ojibway_jingle
    Another little questions regarding grass dance outfits. Umm...I am the one making my first grass dance outfit and it is for a 4 yr old boy. I was told that those "half harnesses" are sort of "in" for grass dancers. Just have like half the harness hanging down from the belt..and...
    08-19-2003, 12:16 PM
  • CanteLake
    Need Help replacing new Husbands Stolen Regalia
    by CanteLake
    I am new to this site and would appreciate any suggestions or help in replacing my husbands stolen regalia. We have been married a little over a year and it was an ex girlfriend that stole it but we were never able to get it back. He is Lakota and Cherokee. He follows the Lakota side of his family and...
    10-17-2006, 05:37 PM
  • Rouss3
    Question on dancing
    by Rouss3
    My husband is Lakota, he was never taught to dance and none of his family are dancers, but he wants to dance and he wants our daughter to dance someday too. Problem is, we're off the reservation, like 1700 miles away lol and his only chance of possibly learning to dance has ignored his emails. ...
    12-03-2008, 12:46 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X