why and what makes one sexy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Comes with great references"

Gee, if I thought I wasn't too old for 'Dancin'..' I'd look him up at a Cali pow-wow! Forget the hair, dude, sounds like you come with excellent references-THAT REALLY COUNTS!!! :24:

Comment

Well my man does not dance (since he was 10)....but what makes a man sexy......cut body, self confidance, nice teeth, a good sence of hummor, and I like to see a man when he takes care of the elders.....once I saw this guy and while we were at at PW he was getting chairs for some elders, getting them coffee, ect....I was thinking "dang this guys so sweet" .........ended up marring him, and after all these years I still think he's sexy...he still "cut", keeps worikng out, long hair, great father, ect.......

Comment

Originally posted by Tipi Tender
        Gee, if I thought I wasn't too old for 'Dancin'..' I'd look him up at a Cali pow-wow! Forget the hair, dude, sounds like you come with excellent references-THAT REALLY COUNTS!!! :24:
        age is only a number*laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
          Well my man does not dance (since he was 10)....but what makes a man sexy......cut body, self confidance, nice teeth, a good sence of hummor, and I like to see a man when he takes care of the elders.....once I saw this guy and while we were at at PW he was getting chairs for some elders, getting them coffee, ect....I was thinking "dang this guys so sweet" .........ended up marring him, and after all these years I still think he's sexy...he still "cut", keeps worikng out, long hair, great father, ect.......
          Hey bud don't cut your long hair either and hes the lucky guy. we'll get togethe and do some climbing if he still got it *laughs*

Comment

Danin' yoru so funny.....well he had to cut his hair cuz his mamma past away, and that's what his peeps do when some one passes. But like it was said on here some where....when your HOT your HOT ....long hair or NOT! the long hair is nice but not a "have to have"......

Comment

Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
              Danin' yoru so funny.....well he had to cut his hair cuz his mamma past away, and that's what his peeps do when some one passes. But like it was said on here some where....when your HOT your HOT ....long hair or NOT! the long hair is nice but not a "have to have"......
              DOH!! sorry to hear he cut his hair but traiditon is cool to keep. Agree on the hot your hot like your best friends in san Jose*laughs* but if they cut their hair they'd still be hot and sexy but the long hair now that is hot!! but as for me no way I'll grow mine out again*laughs*

:Tongue

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                age is only a number*laughs*

Well, if you ever wanna kick it up a notch with an older woman let me know, you might be surprised!

:49:

Comment

Originally posted by Tipi Tender
                  *Sigh* ditto on the long hair and brown skin. I like a guy with a little mystique, sexy voice and eyes. Skinny is definitely OUT! They've gotta have nice leg muscles and butt--yes, I look! And, lastly, their style--distinctive; not a whirling dervish without definition and if they are vocal during their dancing so much the better. *sigh*
                  Whoa!
                  Last edited by Teh Hunga; 03-28-2005, 12:41 PM.

Comment

i think tha sexiest dancer is....ISAAC LITTLE WIND!!!
                    i luv his long hair & DAMN hez got sexy eyez im crazy over him lol & i luv tha way he dancez!!!!!
                    Never Frown Because U Never Know Who's Fallin In LOve Wit Your Smile Life Is A Wild Ride!!!!

Comment

All the things that you all say makes a dancer sexy discribes me im a hot cherokee grass dancer with long dark brades and nice skin complection im also clean. And dance real well.
                      Powwows my life style

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee_grassdance9
                        All the things that you all say makes a dancer sexy discribes me im a hot cherokee grass dancer with long dark brades and nice skin complection im also clean. And dance real well.
                        care to see if it's true what they say about older women? :49: better yet, why don't we prove it?!!

DAMMIT!! You're jail bait--just looked--I am forced to rescind my invitation...Mary Jane LeTourneaux I'm not..........
                        "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

Your joking right. " jail bait" ? what is that suppose to meen.
                          No affense
                          Powwows my life style

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee_grassdance9
                            Your joking right. " jail bait" ? what is that suppose to meen.
                            No affense
                            honey, it's the term for a minor, which means it doesn't matter how consensual the sex. In most states, someone can be prosecuted for messin' with a minor = under age = jail bait. It's an old term...I guess I'm showing my age. I should've looked at your profile first... oops!
                            "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

What makes a man attractive in my eyes. Not knowing him. Just watching.
                              Charisma
                              Confidence
                              awesome outfits
                              tight bead work
                              noise making on the arena
                              very contemperary { moon walk, shoulder brushing}
                              Its when a grass dancers goes out there and knows that they are going to do there best and thats going to be the best. And in his mind no one can take him. So he trys hard, looks good. LIke they say if you believe something can happen then it will and it can. If you want to win bad enough, youll try the hardest and be the most noticed. So being sexy is all about feeling sexy. To everything there is a look. LIke if you wanna look sad youll put your lip ou. If you want to look sexy. youll put your sexy face on. And everyone will know and then and now you are sexy because of the way you present yourself.
                              Anie

Comment

what makes a guy sexy? LOTS of things!

primarily confidence, charisma, great attitude, great looks, moves, looks great in a well put together outfit and looks great in street clothse too, compassion. cares for family.
                                Bahnisiain

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X