No announcement yet.

why and what makes one sexy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sense of humor.....self-pride (without conceit)
    tuck & roll

Comment

confidence...ooh wee when i see a dancer who knows how to jam..know how to move his body thats sexy...ha thers this one gay grassdancer i forget his name but his moves are like damn..what a waste...lol
      (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

It doesnt' matter what men's category you dance, if you are a champion, on top of your game and have the cash to prove it . . . your degree of sexyness definitely goes up a couple of notches.

The proof?

Check out all the "average looking" men's dance champions with good looking women by their sides.

*L
        Last edited by WhoMe; 10-28-2004, 12:33 PM.
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by N8tiveSweety04
          What makes a man attractive in my eyes. Not knowing him. Just watching.
          Charisma
          Confidence
          awesome outfits
          tight bead work
          noise making on the arena
          very contemperary { moon walk, shoulder brushing}
          Its when a grass dancers goes out there and knows that they are going to do there best and thats going to be the best. And in his mind no one can take him. So he trys hard, looks good. LIke they say if you believe something can happen then it will and it can. If you want to win bad enough, youll try the hardest and be the most noticed. So being sexy is all about feeling sexy. To everything there is a look. LIke if you wanna look sad youll put your lip ou. If you want to look sexy. youll put your sexy face on. And everyone will know and then and now you are sexy because of the way you present yourself.
          Anie
          cries thats so touching lol amen sista and i wasn ying to be rd earlier about the jail bll thing
          Powwows my life style

Comment

What makes grassdancers sexy

undefined
            undefined
            Okay girls, we all know them grassdancers are just fine,
            but what really makes them sexy is the way they carry themselves. Haven't you all noticed how they are all somewhat humble when they dance, but then at the same time they're WAY OUT proud with those slick, soft, swayin' dance moves. I love it when they use a fan when dancin'. I think they compliment women's jingle dress dancers well, as a jingler myself, that's why I like em.
            InAgoodWay!!

Comment

wado that was touching lol
              Powwows my life style

Comment

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
                ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! You know! I like tha way they snake their booty when they spread em.... okay this is just sounding way worse as I try to describe it in WORDS!! OMG! Anyhoot theres this one guy from Duluth, Rocky MakesRoomForThem...... *sighs* he knows the move!

ROFLMAO!! OMG! So Rocky calls me up today & asks me to Google his name... Sez "I'ma bust you out soo bad!" So I'm all suspicious but I follow directions and OMG! This thread pop'd up & I was sooooo busted!
                <-- When I originally posted this my avatar was a turtle.. now its ME! I couldn't BS my way outta this!
                "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

I think that grassdancers move the sexiest. I mean dont get me wrong ladies. They all move soooo well. Make you just want to jump on them. If ya know what I mean!!!!
                  blah blah blah....

Comment

smooth moves

i juss luv grassdancers, 2 me wut makes a dancer sexy is tha way he carries himself & his dancing. i luv watching a guy who knos how 2 shake wut his momma gave him. & especially wen they smell goot 2!!! they walk by w/sum good smellin cologne on, woowee. juss gives ya that nice feelin. plus the 1s that hav those sparklin smiles w/a cute lil wink. gets me everytime. lol
                    OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

Like whats up with this snag!!! *Lammmmmmmmmmo**
                      blah blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                        . . .what makes some one sexy in your view and why? . . . Just wondering and thought this might in lighten us other dance grassers.

:D
                        ___

. . . BIG FEET

Yup, definitely BIG FEET.

You know, FEET big enough to put Ronald McDonald to shame!

Ladies?

You DO know what they say about Grass dancers with BIG FEET don't you?

uh huh * shakes head up-n-down. . .

I though so.....

"!!BIG MOCCASINS!!"

*LOL
                        Last edited by WhoMe; 04-28-2005, 01:45 PM.
                        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by oneidagirl22
                          i juss luv grassdancers, 2 me wut makes a dancer sexy is tha way he carries himself & his dancing. i luv watching a guy who knos how 2 shake wut his momma gave him. & especially wen they smell goot 2!!! they walk by w/sum good smellin cologne on, woowee. juss gives ya that nice feelin. plus the 1s that hav those sparklin smiles w/a cute lil wink. gets me everytime. lol
                          UH HUHH girl! You got that right!

juss makes me wonder if they can do them moves layin down ayyyyyyyyyy!

I juss love it when the MC gets the mens and women's tradish dancers out there and then the men's fancy with the women's fancy......and then there is us jinglers out there dancin with the grass dancers.....I be juss jammin hard LOL
                          "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

i hear ya!

ojibsweetie, i feel ya on that thought. dont we wonder tho how ne of them dancin guyz move outta tha powwow?? lol ayyyeee def hearin u on that 1 tho gurl.
                            OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

UMMMMMMM. Dont cha just love a grezze ndn with big feet!
                              blah blah blah....

Comment

I think the sexiest thing on a grass dancer is his confidence while he dances....looking so smooth and just going with the flow...then doing that killer move like oh yeah...oh yeah.....

That is what I think is sexy on a grass dancer.....
                                Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X