X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LatinaOjibGrrl
    replied
    What makes em sexy......

What makes em sexy to me is first and foremost, their personality, cuz you can look at a beautiful face all day, but if they open their mouth and nothing but garbage comes out, then you can throw him out!! If they got a good heart, then I check out their moves and they usually go with the personality. That's why Mr. S. S. R. does it for me :rainbw: :blushing: It's been years since I last talked to him, but he was always so sweet when we did have nice conversations.

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
    what head? :!devil!: :Naughty
    LMAO j/k
    *laughing and falls to the floor*tradish didn't know you had it in you.

:rofl2:

:flaming:
    :Naughty

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
    *give double high fives*thans destinedtbalone and tradish i'll keep the crew i'm tellin you long hair is not good on this head.

:explode:
    what head? :!devil!: :Naughty
    LMAO j/k

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    *give double high fives*thans destinedtbalone and tradish i'll keep the crew i'm tellin you long hair is not good on this head.

:explode:

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
    looks like long hair is the getter*laughs*i better grow mine at least a bit then.

Yep Mr Dancin by the Bay...you are definitely one sexy man :flowers: :Angel2

Leave a comment:

• Destined to be alone
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverwoman
    Only speaking for myself.... I am a sukka for long dark hair, brown skin and good smelling cologne:D
    me to but if they don't got good cologne just as long as they don't stink I hate that!

But sexy dancer by the bay you are fine as hell with or without long hair its all very good and sexy so don't get all bad self asteam about the long hair thing. But i do must dsay long hair is hell sexy on a brown skinned man with nice teeth.OUTTIE :Angel2

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipi Tender
    *Sigh* ditto on the long hair and brown skin. I like a guy with a little mystique, sexy voice and eyes. Skinny is definitely OUT! They've gotta have nice leg muscles and butt--yes, I look! And, lastly, their style--distinctive; not a whirling dervish without definition and if they are vocal during their dancing so much the better. *sigh*
    looks like long hair is the getter*laughs*i better grow mine at least a bit then.

Leave a comment:

• Soohkiisimsstaan
    replied
    *Sigh* ditto on the long hair and brown skin. I like a guy with a little mystique, sexy voice and eyes. Skinny is definitely OUT! They've gotta have nice leg muscles and butt--yes, I look! And, lastly, their style--distinctive; not a whirling dervish without definition and if they are vocal during their dancing so much the better. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    I was going to post who I think is the sexiest grass dancer in that thread, but I decided not to :p

Anyway....this particular man has this sort of "northern" ndn look and his grass dance moves are like wow! I wonder if he can do them moves lying down. ayee! *LOL*.

hahaha...right!

Leave a comment:

• indiangurlly
    replied
    Originally posted by EuChEe4LiFe
    same here lol and they gotta be tall
    i dont really think they have to be tall unless your really tall.
    i think that bc they put so much time and effort and devotion in to their dance make them sexy!!!!! plus they have to work out to be able to do some of their moves and im not hateing!!!!!!!!!!!!!when their built OWwWWWWWW!

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Been in your mocs kituhwa so I know how your feeling stick with your guns man.

:D

Leave a comment:

• Kituhwa
    replied
    No its not my hair that's making me crazy, its trying to learn two languages at once, and neither of them are Indian

I got Spanish class on Wednesday night, and I'm in advanced macromedia flash on Tuesday nights so I've got to learn advanced ActionScripting

Plus, we are supposed to be learning how to make more hybrid sites by combining technologies like basic html, dhtml, css, and flash, I have CSS project due next week, CRAP! I almost forgot I have a project for my digital photography class due soon aaaaaaand, I need to do my spanish homework

Blah..............soooooo tired :( soooooo confused

Leave a comment:

• nena
    replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    I was going to post who I think is the sexiest grass dancer in that thread, but I decided not to :p

Anyway....this particular man has this sort of "northern" ndn look and his grass dance moves are like wow! I wonder if he can do them moves lying down. ayee! *LOL*.
    good one, my thoughts exactly:Jumping:

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
    Totally agree with Riverwoman :devil Some of dem moves makes me have the chills :D :Angel2
    :Naughty

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    Totally agree with Riverwoman :devil Some of dem moves makes me have the chills :D :Angel2

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X