Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skuya
    replied
    I'd say part of the appeal of some of those dancers named sexiest is winning. Cuz there are some dudes on that list that are - no other word for it - PUUURREE HOOOOMMMMEEE-LEEEE! In or out of their outfits, they're just plain Lee brothers (Home Lee and Ug Lee). Or they're total skeezers. You know, they're in the IHS clinic more often than doctors. For some people, it's all about the winnings, ba-beee.

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    I was going to post who I think is the sexiest grass dancer in that thread, but I decided not to :p

Anyway....this particular man has this sort of "northern" ndn look and his grass dance moves are like wow! I wonder if he can do them moves lying down. ayee! *LOL*.
    Now we are talking:devil

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    I was going to post who I think is the sexiest grass dancer in that thread, but I decided not to :p

Anyway....this particular man has this sort of "northern" ndn look and his grass dance moves are like wow! I wonder if he can do them moves lying down. ayee! *LOL*.
    So his Dancin is what catches your eye? his moves.

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    I think your long hair is weighing down your brain patterns kituhwa.

Leave a comment:

• eucheefolife
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverwoman
    Only speaking for myself.... I am a sukka for long dark hair, brown skin and good smelling cologne:D
    same here lol and they gotta be tall

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
    Interesting.

:D
    Yawp sure is... now if I could find some of that:p

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverwoman
    Only speaking for myself.... I am a sukka for long dark hair, brown skin and good smelling cologne:D
    Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    started a topic why and what makes one sexy

why and what makes one sexy

Ladies I was reading the sexiest dancer thread and just wonder what makes some one sexy in your view and why? Is it looks or the way they dance? THe guys regalia or is it the persons personality? Just wondering and thought this might in lighten us other dance grassers.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X