Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All"

Who is the greatest of all time, and crown major player of dis cat.?:D
    Have no hard feeling toward anyone who has not shown you enmity,do not fight with anyone who does not oppose you.Those who are good at knighthood are not militaristic,those who are good at battle do not become angry,planning should be in secret, attack should be swift. Sun Tzu - The Art of War

gran daddy of what

Comment

Re: "who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All"

Originally posted by Nakoda man
      Who is the greatest of all time, and crown major player of dis cat.?:D
      WTF?!?!?! watchu talkin bout?
      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Re: Re: "who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All"

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
        WTF?!?!?! watchu talkin bout?
        Who is WTF tradish? I think the grand daddys are Jonathon Windyboy, Kenney Scabbeyrobe, Wade baker, Shane Omaeso. I can remember seein these champs dance when I was a teen ager and man thats what made me want to be dancin grass. Well that and my dad's influenence. These guys were rockin back in the olden days.

:Thumbs

:Cooler

Comment

Its oveoius the first two reponds are not powwow ppl, and there women, I have to say Johnathen Windyboy and Darryle Goodwill.:Chatter
          Have no hard feeling toward anyone who has not shown you enmity,do not fight with anyone who does not oppose you.Those who are good at knighthood are not militaristic,those who are good at battle do not become angry,planning should be in secret, attack should be swift. Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Comment

Its oveoius the first two reponds are not powwow ppl, and there women, I have to say Johnathen Windyboy and Darryle Goodwill.:Chatter
            Tradish is cool man.*winks at tradish* Bro I agree with you about Darryle. I hope when I'm there ages I'm still dancin. I'll never even come close to being that good but I want to be dancin and hope I have little Dancins dancin next to me.

:p

Comment

borin thread
              Last edited by missy; 03-10-2004, 07:49 PM.

Comment

and duhh this is the grass threads,. tradish ia a woman, "wiyan" means woman in lakota if i'm correct.

Comment

I think all would agree wit me, bubblez there has never been a great grass dancer from siksika. You guys claim that chciken dance is rightfully yours, well keep your chicken on tha way style dancing chicken legs,..lol:D

Comment

Hey Nakoda, like uhm take your meds man, Tradish is so Powwow, and Blackfoot Honey is too! Oh yeah and its spelled Obvious not oveoius! Maybe they didn't quite get what you were talking about. You know you don't alway's make sense

Comment

gees nothing but women looking to get tapped out. take it easy lesbo, and relax, breath in and breath out imagine a ball of yarns down ur throut and shyting it out, what u think ur shyt don't stink.
                      I was merly inviting the grass dancers to reply, i wasn't expecting the "never was' and the "has beens" and "what ifs" to to be interested in my topics.:devil

Comment

gees nothing but women looking to get tapped out. take it easy lesbo, and relax, breath in and breath out imagine a ball of yarns down ur throut and shyting it out, what u think ur shyt don't stink.
                        I was merly inviting the grass dancers to reply, i wasn't expecting the "never was' and the "has beens" and "what ifs" to to be interested in my topics.:devil
                        "Wow, I had no Idea my sh*t didn't stink, thanks for telling me! you are so darn smart! Will you marry me? Oh wait that's right I'm a lesbo having a yarn baby outta my azz, you wouldn't want me! You want a big granddaddy grass dancer to sneak up on you!

Comment

so u guys dodnt have any grass dancers either

Comment

Hey bubbles what the heck did you say, shyt we got Brandon Daniels sure hell beats ur so called grass dancers.:devil

Comment

Originally posted by CactusButt
                              "Wow, I had no Idea my sh*t didn't stink, thanks for telling me! you are so darn smart! Will you marry me? Oh wait that's right I'm a lesbo having a yarn baby outta my azz, you wouldn't want me! You want a big granddaddy grass dancer to sneak up on you!
                              LoL, ur pops wants to be sneaked up,..lol give it upbutt breath,...u wannabe or never was. :devil

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.