NotAfraid or Windyboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotAfraid or Windyboy

Well I have seen a few "fav grass dancer" threads. My personal favorites are "Wesley WindyBoy, and Julius NotAfraid"
    I wanna hear from everyone else tho, who do you like better julius or wesley?

well for me!!!

Yeah they are both KEEN Grass Dancers, especially in Double-Beat songs HELL smooth strides. But, I have to pick Julius Not Afraid.

P.S. But, My personal Favorite is my Bro. Wambli Charging Eagle!!!!! Hoka Wee-Chaa!!!!
    >>>~~~~*~~~~<<< THUNDERHILL >>>~~~~*~~~~<<<

Comment

sorry i'm gonna pull for mR. uRsULa kAnUhO on this one.....lol....jp!!

Comment

Yeah they both jam but they have 2 different sytlez and wes has a style smooth as hell. I'v competed with both but I'll take them 1 these days it's my year. *L
        We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Wesley Windyboy
          <~*~>Ajidamoo Pride<~*~>

Comment

Two different styles of dancing, like original(Wesley) and contemp(Julius). Both are good dancers. So, can't pick on this one.LOL
            I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Comment

~wesley Windy Boy~

This Is So Easy For Me To Pick Cause I Have Always Liked The Way Wesley Windy Boy Dances But I Do Give Mad Props To Julius On His Keen Moves Too But Like I Already Said This One Would Have To Go To Wes. He Always Puts His Whole Body Into It Even On Grand Entries Or Whenever And Its A Continuous Movement The Kind That Just Makes You Wanna Get UP And Dance Too!!! On The Other Hand Julius Is Pretty Good Too!
              :american: DaNcE lIkE nO oNe'S wAtChIn :canada: '!!!!!

Comment

They both dope...but I like Juluis' outfits...LMAO what am I saying they both have tight outfits...Well I guess it is a tie!...(in my book)..ROFLMAO!~Sam
                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                SOUTHERN STYOZ
                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Wesley........good smooth style
                  THIS SPACE IS FOR RENT

Comment

Julius Not Afraid... he's got a mean crow hop & he's too coo! haha
                    "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE?!?!? theyre both great dancers so i say both
                      its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

They both jam and to compare the 2 is like comparing steak or sea food. You like both but they are so different.

Comment

Wesley windyboy with out a doubt, my pick, both have great outfits, but on the real, notafraid tends to conserve his energy by stalling at some pionts on the dance floor, wes has a smooth continueous moves in his style, he gots oldstyle wit a blend of contempuary, the veterans grassers offend say you have to keep your body and feet moving at all times.
                          Last edited by Nakoda man; 05-03-2004, 04:05 PM.
                          Have no hard feeling toward anyone who has not shown you enmity,do not fight with anyone who does not oppose you.Those who are good at knighthood are not militaristic,those who are good at battle do not become angry,planning should be in secret, attack should be swift. Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Nakoda man
                            wes has a smooth continueous moves in his style, he gots oldstyle wit a blend of contempuary.
                            that's exactly what i like about wesley windy boy. he's about as smooth as they get.

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                              They both jam and to compare the 2 is like comparing steak or sea food. You like both but they are so different.

ha...well my votes on the steak
                              blah blah blah....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X