need help with fan/shield problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NuMuNu66
    fan handle help.!.!.!.!.!.!
    by NuMuNu66
    i want to peyote stitch a fan handle but i dont know how to keep my design even and straight while making it smaller as i go down the handle.
    11-16-2006, 03:33 PM
  • crowvisions
    peyote fan
    by crowvisions
    i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but it's the closest i can think of. my question is do you have to be a member of the native american church to own a peyote fan. i dreamt on night that i had a peyote fan, and ever since then i've had this urge to have a fan. are there any...
    07-11-2003, 02:04 AM
  • OA_Dancer05
    Wing Fan quistion
    by OA_Dancer05
    Does anyone know how to put the handle on a wing fan? I have a wing but I don't know how to put the handle on. :-)
    06-03-2005, 09:01 AM
  • yobe
    Lost Fan
    by yobe
    Greetings everyone...I am in need of your help. I lost my fan at Traders Village Powwow at Grand Prarie, Texas in September of this year. The fan is made with immature golden tail feathers (black tips & speckled underneath). There is no beadwork on the handle but sewn with white leather and several...
    11-15-2004, 04:17 PM
  • LSS
    Accessories
    by LSS
    What articles/accessories do you enter the Circle with? What makes it unique?
    08-14-2006, 07:15 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X