Roach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach

Does anyone have any ideas of where I can either purchase or trade for a roach - I have 2 boys that traditional dance - One is 6 foot 3inches tall and the other is about 4 foot tall - so I would need a adult male and a youth - thank you for your help

Well theres a few people on here who make them. Powwowbum makes some awsome roaches. I don't know what his wait is or when u need it by but he does awsome work You can check it out in the gallery.
    If you need one quick and you dont care about it being custom made for you then I believe most suppliers will have some. Like crazycrow, matoska and noc bay should all have some. I havent ever seen any from them so don't know the quality of work but you should be able to get one quicker from there then ordering a custom one.

And then theres always ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Porcupine-Hair-R...QQcmdZViewItem
    12" yellow
    21" rainbow
    21"
    Last edited by Tx_grass_dancer; 04-09-2007, 09:18 PM. Reason: added ebay

Comment

i wouldn't get ones off ebay.

I got a new one recently from powwowbum. He does some of teh nicest work around, i would definetly save up for a roach from him.

I paid 375 for a roach that was custom made, had 3 colors, was 22" long, and was 8 1/2 inches tall. some of teh best work out there, literally. His roaches are full. check em out at his gallery. and if you look in my gallery you'll see the roach he made for me. sweet.
      I'm interested more in self determination than gender equity. In other words, changing white men for white woman in the structures of power, does nothing to transform the opression in my community.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
      -Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

Roaches

Hello, just wanted to let you know I make roaches,any size any color, I have a 21'' white in/out and a 18'' white in
        /out. been making roaches for yrs. I'm from ft. peck rez.just E-mail for info. [email protected]

Comment

you can go yo crazycrow.com and you'll find some good quality roaches (their not cheap) and i believe you can also go to wanderingbull.com and i think they sell them too.
          ᏕᏣᏓᏌᎳᏗᎮᏍᏗ- You must raise each other up
          ᏣᎳᎩ~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.