Need help with a roach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DancersMom
    Roach Base Help
    by DancersMom
    I would like to make a roach for my son but can't find and instructions to make the Base. I have found the instructions to make the rest but not the base can anyone help?
    08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
    Hair Roach construction
    by Guest
    Hi Again,

I am making a hair roach from a kit that I got from Crazy Crow. The instructions which came with the kit are very vague in a couple of places. The procedure for pinning and sewing the hair cord to the base is my problem. I asked Crazy Crow to clairify and all I got from them...
    05-11-2002, 01:30 AM
    Fixing Damaged roach hair
    by Guest
    hey therall of you in pow-wow land, well i been dancing for a while but recently my roach hair (deer hair) was been becoming frayed because my rocker always hits it and this weekend i noticed it was really bad, well my question is what can i use to make it go straight up again, my friend said use vaseline...
    02-18-2002, 02:10 AM
  • NDNQt
    Roach Question
    by NDNQt
    This may have been discussed before I never visit this forum - anyway, I am helping get my 13-year old cousin's outfit together and now we have come to the roach. He isn't sure whether to get 1 or 2 rows of hair on the roach - what is the norm????
    08-06-2004, 11:57 AM
  • Gledanh Zhinga
    Roach pins/sticks/skewers
    by Gledanh Zhinga
    When attaching the roach to a braid, just wondering whether y'all use:

>a small pin, not seen when viewed from the front or side

>a larger pin, that protrudes from the sides of the roach

>a decorated pin; how decorated?

>a...
    04-02-2007, 10:33 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X