Regalia Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Waabi-binesi
    Traditional Anishinaabe Dances
    by Waabi-binesi
    Okay, here's the deal. I want to start dancing next year and I have a problem. First off I want to make this very clear that this is not a criticism of anyone. This is just my personal desire to honour my Ojibway heritage.

I am a full blooded Ojibway from the Saugeen First Nation and...
    09-06-2006, 01:07 AM
  • nova13
    Need advise on dance and regalia
    by nova13
    I was never raised in my culture due to being placed in foster care at a young age. I am of Tsalagi, I've been spending time trying to learn more about my culture, and other native cultures as well. And I've had a growing interest in Pow Wows,and would like to preform. I know Tsalagi people did not...
    05-17-2020, 05:43 AM
  • EricEagle
    Need help! ;)
    by EricEagle
    To start out, this is my first post, and I am not a native american, and I really don't want to mess things up with my outfit. I'm in an organization called the Order of the Arrow, which is a section of the Boy Scouts of America, which I'm sure some of you have heard of. I'm not sure what views you...
    10-03-2007, 01:50 AM
  • lildreamer
    Fancy Dancing
    by lildreamer
    I have wanted ot dance at Powwows since I was five. But back then I was way to shy to leave my mothers side neverless dance infront of alot of people. But now that I'm older I have started looking back into it. My parents are not as into my Native American backgrond and tradition as much as me and my...
    03-27-2003, 06:17 PM
  • JohnnyNoKin
    Questions about Shawnee Culture
    by JohnnyNoKin
    I am interested in learning more about Shawnee culture as it is currently.

Watching Stomp dance video and the various costumes or outfits, I wonder about the traditional and what it might have looked like compared, if there is ever any attempt to remain traditional instead of using...
    06-01-2014, 10:01 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X