Pic of Anishtradish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• crazywolf
    Respect given and found
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

OK so I was at this little gathering here in Florida called Chasco festival. It is mostly a fair, witt midway rides and whatnot, but back in a little corner is where the NDNs would sing and dance, along with a handful of vendors. This gathering was kinda special for me...
    03-31-2008, 12:39 PM
  • marabdl86
    Anadarko Ok Pow wow
    by marabdl86
    Never been here and was wondering is it a pretty decent size pow wow. with alot of drum grops and dancers?

Also I was wondering about the one in WHite eagle, ok also. I'm thinking of going to these two. I'm from Colorado
    08-13-2009, 01:07 AM
  • Josiah
    2007 Year in Review
    by Josiah
    Its December and time to look back at 2007
    So what Dances stand out in your mind this year?

For me there are several dances that stand out in my mind as memorable for several reasons

Indian Hills 2007:
    The Hottest Gourd Dancing I have ever done
    Whew,...
    11-29-2007, 01:52 PM
  • WhoMe
    Loosing time
    by WhoMe
    As powwow season winds down we can begin to reflect on our year of powwowing.

Last week, I went to a powwow in California. Part of this trip was by air and the other part was on the powwow highway. My driving shift was in the middle of the night, both coming and going between the hours...
    10-09-2007, 04:59 PM
  • mreyna
    did anybody miss the Sweetwater Powwow as much as I did?
    by mreyna
    The sweetwater powwow was held in Douglasville, Georgia on father's day weekend. IT did not happen this year. Last year was the last one. I was there when they cleared the trees for the arena 10 years ago and just about every year since. unfortunately I missed the last two years of it due to moving...
    06-20-2005, 04:01 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X