Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sookout sh'nob
    replied
    I just finally got all the mud out of my pants.

Originally posted by ndnsooner View Post
    And it was black mud too....

Leave a comment:

• ndnsooner
    replied
    And it was black mud too....

Leave a comment:

• sookout sh'nob
    replied
    I left that one Saturday night and went to Lower Sioux on Sunday - it was dry and warm there! A hoop dancer broke my bustle there too.

I'm skippin it and headin to Lower Sioux this year... I was dead on every hand in Moccasin game last year!

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by anishtradish View Post
    Miss that fan too lol. threw it in the new bustle.

Gawd that was a nasty weekend. They just layed the sod over watery mud, so it was like dancing on a sponge. Wonder how many people threw away their mocs. First time I ever danced in ankle deep water lol. Was worth it to jam to blackfoot confederacy and elk whistle though.
    The reason I went was to dance to Elk's Whistle, I knew Gordon Wasteste, the original founder/drumkeeper and the dad of the family. I got there just as sat afternoon grandentry started, took pics, and then was going to get dressed. But I saw the mud and decided not to.

It's always a crapshoot when you see a singing group advertised for a dance, esp those from far away, you wonder if your are going to get the "A" team or the "C" team. With that, and the drum hopping, sometimes I can't recognize a "big name group."

Leave a comment:

• anishtradish
    replied
    Miss that fan too lol. threw it in the new bustle.

Gawd that was a nasty weekend. They just layed the sod over watery mud, so it was like dancing on a sponge. Wonder how many people threw away their mocs. First time I ever danced in ankle deep water lol. Was worth it to jam to blackfoot confederacy and elk whistle though.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa_Boy
    started a topic Pic of Anishtradish

Pic of Anishtradish

Starting to go through my photos from last year, and came across this one from White Earth last year. Rainy powwow, took my stuff but didn't dance, but got several pics of one of the powwows.com regulars.
    Attached Files

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.