Hollister, NC PowWow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollister, NC PowWow...

Osiyo, has anyone ever been to the Hollister PowWow? If you have, what can you tell me about it. I am thinking of making the trip to least see the powwow. Well hope to hear from everyone soon. Wah-Doh.

-Night Wolf
    sigpicNight Wolf!

Originally posted by ProudNightWolf View Post
    Osiyo, has anyone ever been to the Hollister PowWow? If you have, what can you tell me about it. I am thinking of making the trip to least see the powwow. Well hope to hear from everyone soon. Wah-Doh.

-Night Wolf
    Its a very good powwow to go to. Plus its my tribes powwow and u will have fun there.

Comment

Thanks, I was thinking of going and dancing but I have never danced outside of Ohio and IDK if things are different down here or not so yeaaah. Not sure if I am going to dance. But thanks again, I do belive I will be attending. Hope to here more feed back on this and hope to see some of my fellow powwow.com users there!
      sigpicNight Wolf!

Comment

Make sure you take your eagle bustle if you're going to dance. Some good dancers head that way. Good drums, too.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I don't dance in a EB yet.
          sigpicNight Wolf!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X