Hollister, NC PowWow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollister, NC PowWow...

Osiyo, has anyone ever been to the Hollister PowWow? If you have, what can you tell me about it. I am thinking of making the trip to least see the powwow. Well hope to hear from everyone soon. Wah-Doh.

-Night Wolf
    sigpicNight Wolf!

Originally posted by ProudNightWolf View Post
    Osiyo, has anyone ever been to the Hollister PowWow? If you have, what can you tell me about it. I am thinking of making the trip to least see the powwow. Well hope to hear from everyone soon. Wah-Doh.

-Night Wolf
    Its a very good powwow to go to. Plus its my tribes powwow and u will have fun there.

Comment

Thanks, I was thinking of going and dancing but I have never danced outside of Ohio and IDK if things are different down here or not so yeaaah. Not sure if I am going to dance. But thanks again, I do belive I will be attending. Hope to here more feed back on this and hope to see some of my fellow powwow.com users there!
      sigpicNight Wolf!

Comment

Make sure you take your eagle bustle if you're going to dance. Some good dancers head that way. Good drums, too.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I don't dance in a EB yet.
          sigpicNight Wolf!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• PawneeMan
            AIA Orlando Powwow Disappointment
            by PawneeMan
            I was real disappointed on Saturday night when I went to the AIA Orlando Powwow. I am Native American and I felt so out of place and uncomfortable at a powwow. I am sorry but 98% of the so called natives were nothing but white people dressed in native clothing trying to act native. One vendor had so...
            11-04-2007, 07:39 PM
          • Furiously-Fancy
            Hypothetical Pow-wow Situation #2
            by Furiously-Fancy
            At this pow-wow we're expecting thousands of people. Why? Because we have thousands and thousands of dollars up for prize money---for singers and dancers. So anyway it's this HUGE pow-wow. The problem? The weather is unpredictable and the arbor does not have a roof.What are we gonna do if the pow-wow...
            06-01-2007, 12:06 AM
          • Smokin' Ace
            Saddletree Pow-wow this past weekend
            by Smokin' Ace
            Was able to go there today and support this community pow-wow. Southern Eagle was the only drum, but it seems Tony kept everyone entertained and occupied by having plenty of fill in music. It was a very laid back pow-wow, and one that I quite enjoyed.

ACE
            09-10-2006, 10:05 PM
          • WhoMe
            What powwow?
            by WhoMe
            What powwow did you have "sooooooo much fun at, that you didn't want the good times to end?"

Why?
            05-10-2006, 10:52 AM
          • greagirl
            Which Powwow is a Must See for the Powwow Virgin?
            by greagirl
            Yes, I confess it. I am still a virgin...a powwow virgin. I have been heartily assured that should I attend a powwow and hear the drums that my wayward hearty helping of Native blood would rise up and do the brown skin boogie. (Sorry I have not the gadgetry as one person here apparently has to measure...
            12-11-2005, 01:13 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X