Tail Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Coyot_In_The_House
    Why?
    by Coyot_In_The_House
    I'll Tell you why.....Because people are ignorant and insensitive.....Or could it possibly be they are so out of touch with the real world that they need a keyboard to feel "In"......Cause they certainly are not making any waves in the real world. Some folks are in deep need of attention?...
    08-09-2005, 04:32 PM
  • Zotigh
    Perfume bundles.
    by Zotigh
    Those scarves filled with sage, cedar or other aromatics that our wives/sweethearts pin to our Gourd Dance bandoliers. They show we are 'taken'. A way for women folk to put an 'off limits' sign on us.

I see some very young men wearing the perfume scarf at gourd dance. Very young...
    07-29-2008, 02:02 AM
  • jinglealltheway
    why do singers do that?
    by jinglealltheway
    i watched alot of contem. style singers and i noticed alot of them hold thier throats. well obviously it helps them, but why not take the time and sing naturally. :o
    03-18-2002, 04:12 AM
    Some more writing Hoopla
    by Guest
    It was the darkest hour of the evening on the coldest day of the year. The children sat silently in the darkest corner of the room.

No stars were out that night. They wondered about the existence of people, they could not understand why the adults all wore blinders and turned away from...
    07-20-2008, 11:55 AM
  • Cherie
    Why are people so rude?
    by Cherie
    Someone told me it had to do with someones culture. Then someone said people are rude because they can do it and know they can get away with it.

I saw on a local news program where it was mentioned by a guest that people are more rude today then they were 20 or 30 years ago.Rudeness...
    02-03-2006, 07:56 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎