• Show
Clear All

• leonwheeler
    replied
    reply to your question

to make a hat is easy
    it takes time, but in the end it worth the time
    I'm at [email protected]
    email me and then I will share instructions with you on how to make your hat.
    Later

Leave a comment:

• First_Nation
    started a topic Dog Soldier Head Dress

Dog Soldier Head Dress

I am looking for someone that can give me detailed instuctions on how to make this style head dress. I have about 200 black crow feathers to do this. What I dont understand is how to make them stand out, when I put them on they want to lay down flat. If anyone has done this style head dress I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Dean

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dancingwater
    Dress ideas - Modifying Pattern
    by dancingwater
    Ok, I have alot of questions and I hope maybe someone can help me, since I am not the best seamstress out there. This is my first attempt at a jingle dress.

I have the Jingle dress pattern from Crazy Crow. As I have can count on one finger how many Jingle dresses I've seen at powwows...
    09-24-2002, 12:58 PM
  • short apache girl
    How would ya make a cape that goes around the neck for a jingle dress?
    by short apache girl
    hello everyone. I am in the process of making a jingle dress. I have not danced in awhile, but when i did i danced southern tradtional and ol style jingle. My question is what does the cape mean on the jingle dress and how would u make it? Would ya use interfacing like you would do leggings? I plan...
    08-21-2010, 04:23 AM
  • NuMuNu66
    need help on the head piece thing for jingle dress.
    by NuMuNu66
    somebody wanted me to bead for a little girl and she wanted me to make that thing that goez across your head for jingle dresserz but i have no idea where to start
    i know how to do the beadwork but i dont know how to do the back of it.
    10-12-2007, 04:19 AM
  • Ayita16
    How do u make a T-dress?
    by Ayita16
    Ok I am either going to find someone to do it for me or My grandmother is going to make it for me. I just need the directions on how to make it and any other advice will be very helpful.
    Thank you,
    Ayita~
    09-10-2002, 08:37 PM
  • racchr
    Making a Jingle Dress for my toddler HELP!
    by racchr
    Ok so i have never really sewn before... I have but nothing like a dress. My baby is 16 months and im making her first jingle dress. Ive heard that cotton is the best material to use.. (is this correct) Is there a place to get a SIMPLE pattern to follow?? Also i am looking for the name of a certain...
    05-15-2013, 04:01 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X