• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Destined to be alone
    Shadow Lurker
    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Dancin' Fool
    jcurley17...... get the jest? Terry is the real deal. He dances from the heart, to EVERY song! I don't know if you had the opportunity to listen to him a couple of years back at Morongo when he gave a narrative of traditional vs. contemporary northern traditional dancing. It was worth the listen. So, just kick it and try to learn a little something from him. Like humbleness.....
    Yeah! Or get lost! That's a down dude so quit your hatin'.O U T T I E :Angel2

Comment

• leonwheeler
      Pow Wow Visitor
      • Sep 2003

whats up????

well. you all know we kind of got a little from each other nowadays. I've seen and chatted with Terry a couple of times as well as a couple of my other brothers from up north. There always seems to be somebody sayin something about someone all the time. About the dancin though, IF THE MONEY IS WHY YOUR DANCING THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE DANCIN. If it upsets you that there are other people out there placin where you feel you shouldve placed and if it upsets you then maybe you will need to evaluate yourself. Other than that I would suggest that we keep on dancin no matter what style you come from, because your style is your style.

Comment

• rezcar3
        GourdDancer
        • May 2006

2 terry fiddler videos

Golden age tie breaker @ Hunting Moon pow-wow 2010 - YouTube

Comment

• Chevy_truckin_NDN
          3 down and 1 to go! lol
          • Apr 2005

lol i can't believe there's a thread about Bugs...
          sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• hoov4450
            "old school" "traditional" ?
            by hoov4450
            what is your idea of old school or traditional. I'm going to hold my thoughts about this one. after a while i say what my feelings are. but for now i want to know what all of you have been "taught"? what is expected of you? do young people in your area still listen to your elders? If they...
            06-19-2004, 10:09 PM
          • sookout sh'nob
            Oral Histories of Grass
            by sookout sh'nob
            So I thought'd be good moderatin' to start a collection of origin stories for theGrass Dance forum. To start it off right, I've collected a few off of our forums from one of our most exalted members, Steve StopsOnTime. Hoka!

On the origins of grass dancing:
            The Grass Dance evolved...
            03-14-2008, 04:51 PM
          • ojibwakwe
            Old Style Jinglin
            by ojibwakwe
            Okay this may spark some fires. I have gone to many powwows and it seems that there are so many different versions of the old style jingle dress dance. Why is there even competitions for it if it is taken into different contexts now. It seems that there is no one story anymore. so far what everyone...
            04-27-2009, 10:43 PM
          • hocak_girl
            jumping up an age category at pow-wows for contest
            by hocak_girl
            how do you feel about registering up a category? like an 8 yr old that can jam registers in teens, or a 16 yr old that tears it up registers in womens. how do you feel?
            07-11-2005, 07:26 PM
          • kitchemanitou
            The Fart Files!!
            by kitchemanitou
            The Fart Files

THE COMMON FART

The Common Fart is the fart heard most often. It is a very close relative of the "Ripper", but is released with less force. It is usually heard in groups where people aren't yet comfortable with farting amongst each other. Therefore,...
            03-03-2005, 08:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X