workin' out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• keeler
    QUestion for Vetrans
    by keeler
    I don't know if this is the right forum for this but none of the others seemed to fit. I am a vetran and have been to combat at least once. I have great pride in my uniform and what it means to the nation as well as to my life. My question is about using parts of my Army uniform in an outfit. I know...
    04-11-2008, 08:30 PM
  • ~JamminJingla~
    Gettin Ready
    by ~JamminJingla~
    Ok, I am currently making a new regalia, with everything brand spankin new...lol. And i was wondering how do you guyz get ready for Powwows, i mean how is your guyz'z workout routine, you know like what do you guyz do to get in shape for a powwow...? because i havent danced in a year....due to mourning...
    02-08-2005, 07:19 PM
  • piperchick
    thoughts on newbies? and help?
    by piperchick
    I've only been able to attend and dance at powwows for the past couple years (lots of family reasons-- e-mail me privately if you want details); my travel and clothing budget is less than nonexistent....

My first question is, what do you think of people not raised with powwows starting...
    02-11-2003, 08:03 PM
  • sneakysnake
    Electric Fence
    by sneakysnake
    We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle...
    08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
  • mutnik
    leggings
    by mutnik
    I'm getting ready to start on the leggings for a new outfit, and I've been wondering if there might be a better way to do them. The way I've always done them is I think pretty standard (for northern anyhow) - beaded canvas, ankle to knee, with a tie inside at the top. By the end of the day...
    02-28-2008, 10:51 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X