feather visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

Straightening Feathers
    by Guest
    Hey, I have some eagle feathes that have a slight curve in the quill. I was wondering if and how I could straighten them, and use them after that as a tail fan? I have a "fake" tail fan, but would like a real one as well ( Yes I know how to make the fan) just need some advice on the feathers...
    07-08-2003, 02:52 PM
  • sunbursthonor
    Epolets and Visor?
    by sunbursthonor
    Hey all,
    Ok, about 2 weeks ago one of my good friends gifted me a complete turkey tail. It is very beautiful. I have ponder for 2 weeks wether I should wait to hunt another turkey to and use it's tail feathers to make a bustle or use the feathers to make epolets and a visor. After...
    04-04-2005, 02:01 AM
  • Niigig
    Critique my first feathers?
    by Niigig
    Finally had a go at painting imitation eagle feathers. These are white goose feathers + a brown dye that was recommended to me by someone who has experience in painting feathers. When hairspray is applied, it adds a deep red hue for some reason (chemical reaction), as in the "owl" feather....
    07-22-2016, 12:00 AM
  • contemptradish
    Trading for Feathers and other regalia items?
    by contemptradish
    hi. good topic. this made me think of something. how do people feel about gifting non- natives with eagle feathers? or even, what are the laws along those lines?

-nicky
    02-07-2001, 02:31 PM
  • Thobias
    how to earn your eagle feathers
    by Thobias
    if someone is native in anyway , how does one earn the feathers, is it only by going to war or enlisting, or is there other ways?

and just hypothetically, how would i being non native by blood be able to earn it,
    just to make sure on this subject,i know i cannot have hawk or...
    10-02-2007, 02:58 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X