Feathers , feathers , feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CHEROSAGE
    Eagle Feathers?!?!?!
    by CHEROSAGE
    I have just recently returned from a dance in south Texas. I was asked to help out as their AD this year. I was very glad to help out in any way I could. I would do it again if asked.

The issue I want to address is this. On Sat. evening I had a duty to tell everyone with Eagle feathers...
    11-02-2006, 02:39 AM
  • danceman457
    staighten my feathers
    by danceman457
    hey i have one question i am working on a new bustle for northern traditional but i have no clue how to straighten the feathers from the kit. my first was a hand me down that a guy gave to me and told me i could have it if i repaired it but now i dont like it because i didnt have much to do with makeing...
    12-29-2007, 03:44 PM
  • WhoMe
    Bugs and Feathers
    by WhoMe
    ___

I just opened my big plastic feather box to pick out some feathers for a new fan. As I started going through the different prepared bunches, I noticed that a "critter" has eaten its way through my best feathers.

It must have been a connoiseur of feathers,...
    04-21-2004, 04:50 PM
  • contemptradish
    Trading for Feathers and other regalia items?
    by contemptradish
    hi. good topic. this made me think of something. how do people feel about gifting non- natives with eagle feathers? or even, what are the laws along those lines?

-nicky
    02-07-2001, 02:31 PM
  • tribaltagz
    Eagle Feathers
    by tribaltagz
    Not sure where to put this thread but since my niece dances jingle and that's the example I'm going to use, I'll put it here and hopefully other styles of dancers will give their input.
    How do you feel about little kids carrying eagle feathers???? I was always taught that eagle feathers were...
    10-20-2006, 05:51 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X