I've danced with Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've danced with Terry

Terry Fiddler is a well known and respected traditional dancer when i go to powwows it's an honor to dance with him ,as long as i known terry he has respect for traditional values and culture,in his dancing he displays real tradition and pride with every step.

OMG...you have DANCED with Terry Fiddler?!?!?!?!:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: I'm not worthy to read your posts!!!!

*a little sarcasm there*:Eyebrows :Chatter :Angel2
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bphibbs
      Dancing in circles OOO
      by bphibbs
      I'm a hobbyist of Native American Dancing. I've been dancing grass for about 6 years. Within the dance team that I'm in, our leaders have always told our dancers that traditional dancers NEVER spin in a complete circle like a grass dancer or fancy dancer would. They said that an almost complete circle...
      01-19-2009, 03:26 PM
    • Rouss3
      Question on dancing
      by Rouss3
      My husband is Lakota, he was never taught to dance and none of his family are dancers, but he wants to dance and he wants our daughter to dance someday too. Problem is, we're off the reservation, like 1700 miles away lol and his only chance of possibly learning to dance has ignored his emails. ...
      12-02-2008, 11:46 PM
    • 1badazzndn
      R.I.P Ron Froman
      by 1badazzndn
      I would like to inform all of you, as well as share my condelences with the family of Ron Froman. He was a former chief of the Peoria Tribe of Oklahoma as well as an active member at the White Oak ceremonial Shawnee grounds. He was a great and honest man who will be missed dearly. he has been fighting...
      05-31-2006, 06:30 PM
    • Smokin' Ace
      Josh Richardson in the news
      by Smokin' Ace
      Sunday, November 30, 2003 9:10AM EST

'All-American' teen keeps tribal traditions alive in Harnett Co.

By BETSY POLLARD, , The Associated Press

DUNN, N.C. (AP) - At first glance, Josh Richardson might appear to be an average all-American...
      12-01-2003, 08:10 AM
    • Gledanh Zhinga
      Louis W. Ballard passes.
      by Gledanh Zhinga
      Louis W. Ballard, Quapaw, passed away at his home in Santa Fe, on Friday, February 9, 2007, after a long bout with cancer. Ballard was renowned for his melding of native music with classical Western music.

I'm posting this information on the straight forum, because it was not very well...
      02-13-2007, 08:41 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X