Leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leggings

I was on the Gathering of Nations site and seen alot of fine looking leggings. Most of them had the same work done as the sleeves of their shirts.It looks really keen in my opinion. Just wanted to know what you folks had to say about that. Comments suggestions or whatever else you want to say. later

I second that. Also looks pretty good when the apron matches the cape (but not the vest... tends to be a little much.)
    Mii iw keyaa ezhi-ditibiseyaan

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lakota Wiyan
      Flash of Pink!
      by Lakota Wiyan
      In Oglala, South Dakota, I grew up a dusty little girl who tried to hang tough with my big cousins, but still wanted to be the baby girl that everyone seemed to think I was!

In third grade at Loneman school, a man whose name I can't remember, took all us kids behind the school to a very...
      02-13-2007, 04:22 PM
    • just hangin'
      2 Questions
      by just hangin'
      Hello all,

I have 2 burning questions in mind.
      First, a question about dresses: is it better to have them tailored to fit, or just cut straight down?
      Second, about leggings: I don't want to wear my old leggings again this year, but my new ones won't be done for awhile....
      04-13-2009, 05:46 PM
    • Mickaël
      Question about native religions
      by Mickaël
      Hello. I'm Mickaël, french, 29 years old (30 coming soon :op).

My introduction will be quite long, as I detail my spiritual path, so if you want to go straight to my question, you should go to the paragraph that precedes my closing line :op

I've always been much interested...
      08-07-2015, 10:58 PM
    • metisgirl
      Using Powwow Photographs
      by metisgirl
      I tried to ask this question but I was on the thread about stinky white people so I got hung up there for awhile. Met some new friends though.

Ok here goes. I am am basically a stinky white person but recently traced my heritage and now have my Metis status. Proud moment. Anyway I...
      07-06-2004, 06:58 PM
    • Singing Eagle
      CBC's The Passionate Eye explores racism - rebroadcast Wednesday.
      by Singing Eagle
      INDECENTLY EXPOSED! KICKS OFF THE PASSIONATE EYE'S SECOND SEASON ON CBC TELEVISION, MONDAY, JANUARY 24 AT 9 PM Repeating Wednesday January 26 at 10pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld

"I'm your resident ***** for the day -- welcome to the workshop!"- anti-racism expert, Jane Elliott...
      01-25-2005, 11:57 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X