New styles out west?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New styles out west?

Hey all you tradish dancers that live out west or that head west for big powwows. I need to know some of the things that are new out there. WOrkin on finishing a beaded set shortly and can't figure what I'm gonna use as fringe. I've seen 1/4 ribbion and was wondering if thats coming into style. So if you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Also never could figure out the crown on the roachs. Wondering if anyone knows about them and could possibly tell me how to make them.

Thanks,
    Nate B.

1/4 Ribbion works great....... I dance more of the Lakota style Northern Traditional.....w/ the round bustle.....but i fringed all of my bead set w/ white, red, orange, and yellow ribbion.... it gave my outfit good flow... and the brite white ribbion makes my bead set stand out.................... :) Toksa
    "Suta Waci" Dance Hard..... dance for those who can't dance and the ones who danced before us...

Comment

Thanks for info........

Thanks for the info on the fringe. I think that is what I'll most likely end up doing now if someone would tell me about those crowns I would greatly appreciate it.

Nate B.

Comment

Nate there was a post on them a while back, it's probally in the archives by now. When I get a chance I'll see if I can find it and post the link here
        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X