New styles out west?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mato Winyan
    Headband questions..........
    by Mato Winyan
    Never made a headband before so I need to ask couple of questions.

The one wanting it wants beaded fringe coming from it........ anyone have pics...... I've seen some at powwows and I think I know what he's asking about but want to make sure.

Is the rosette in the center...
    06-29-2006, 12:14 AM
  • skoolgyrl_2004
    How to cut out a top to bead on?
    by skoolgyrl_2004
    I am currently making a northern tradish buskin dress. My top is gonna made out of canvas and fully beaded. Have my design and everything. Just have to cut out the top and bias tape it and what else? I am confused, I'm scared I'll ruin it some where along the way. I've been checkingout others and...
    10-05-2005, 04:58 PM
  • ndnhottie79
    New outfit...HELP!
    by ndnhottie79
    Ok, I am working on a new outfit...my first thing is about the what I call "new style" of yokes and vests that I have seen recently. I have noticed that instead of vest type fronts some are opting for fully beaded fronts and yokes on the back, the fronts just look like big rectangles that...
    08-09-2004, 10:38 AM
  • redberries
    How to make a bib....??!
    by redberries
    Hello there,

Okay here is the deal...I have jingle dance for years and that regalia holds no secret for me. However, my niece wants to Fancy Shawl and has asked me to design her regalia. I have done the skirt, I am half way through with the waistcoat part. I have tried to find old threads...
    07-21-2007, 03:50 AM
  • comanche-woman
    Ive been trying to read all the threads on this forum
    by comanche-woman
    Im on page 6 or 7 now in the archives i think. lol Im new to beading and been trying to teach myself as best i can. I do have the most problems with making my own designs in any of the stitches. But i was reading from wayyyyy back in the 2002 or 2003 about this stuff yah were calling Bed Liner or Lap...
    01-01-2010, 06:16 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X