Golden Age Straight Dancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Age Straight Dancers

I went to GON this past weekend and Look Out.........Ralph Hammond is dancing golden age! He was awesome. He placed low, but he definitely going to be tough in this category,as he was in the younger. The straight dancing in golden age is really getting tough, anyway, since the old school dancers are moving up into it. I am looking forward to watching this category even more!

I know what you mean!!! I watched Ralph and Vernon at this past december 'Eloska, man those guy have skills...Everytime I watch the tape of that dance I see them and I see me and think to myself...I WISH!!! LOL Oh well maybe in time I will get to be as good as they are...ok maybe not...LOL
    We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

Straight Dancers

Yeah I always enjoy watching Ralph Hammond and Vernon Harragarra dance. And their regalia all coordinate , not thrown together. Both are well respected in the powwow circle, throughout ndn country

Comment

At IICOT pow-wow in Tulsa, Ok, I saw Ralph Hammon do the most disrectful thing I have ever seen. He was streaching before the contest. And touched his eagle feathers to the ground. I remember when that would stop the dance! Apparently eagle feathers on the ground is no big deal anymore!!
        "Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X