X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Southern Dances

:D
    HOKA!!!
    Does anyone have video clips or other sources of information that I might be able to borrow on the "MANY" Southern Straight Dances, such as the Shake and (I hate to admit it but I can'
    t recall the names of) the others. I am trying to catch up of years abandoned and the Only time heart really feels at rest is in the circle. I need this, please help.
    Hoka Hey!!!!!!:Help
    ^v^

I believe Crazy Crow has some vidio tapes you can purchase. I would imagine that other order cataloges and traders will sell these to you. As for me having any tapes, sorry. I've always thought about taking a vidio recorder to some dances but just haven't done it yet.
    BOB

Comment

I might be able to put together a clip tape of some of the pow wows I have been to and have taped the southern contests...PM me if your interested and we can discuss it!! :D
      We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X