straight dance suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight dance suit

i am a former straight dancer who has not danced in 5 years and would like to buy a new set of ribbon work. can anyone point me the the right direction.

Well my wife has gotten rather good at it...but I have been keeping her to busy working on stuff for me to farm out some work...LOL but theres a lady in Del City, Oklahoma that does increadible work, PM me and I'll give you here phone number.

A friend of mine has bought a few sets from her and they are absolutly beautiful!!!
    We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

luvstraightdncrs !

she's a good one with straight dance clothes. I know at least 14 that she has sewn for. And she's good at just about most dance regalia.
      this is all i have to say

Comment

Judy at Two Pony makes them as does Old Man.
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

There is a shop in Pawhuska OK, that Georgeann Robinson and daughters had(Georgeann has pass some time back). I don't recall what they call there shop but they do excellent work. Most of their work is museum pieces. They are fairly resonable for Osage ribbonwork. I bet if you called the tribal museum someone can tell you how to get in touch with them. Many In-Lon-ska dancers wear her work.
          Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
          BOB

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X