Sending Best Wishes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Best Wishes!!!

I'm not sure how many of you folks know, but TravelingMocs, one of the moderators for this board has been having some health problems lately -- surgery and possible chemotherapy and/or radiation. He's a fine young man who loves this Native American culture and who is making his way...in a good way. He's a fine young straight dancer and is also working hard to become a good southern singer.

I hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery, Lou. You and your mom are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Pony

illness

Sorry to hear this Lou. Will sing some prayes for you. Hope to see you in November.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I wish you a speedy recovery Lou. Get well soon!!!!

Brad
      If you are what you eat.... I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Our prayers are with you Lou!
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

good luck and best wishes.

B
          Tha-ke'-tha-pi Wa-kon-ta

Comment

We met lou when he was the head man, and my daughter was head woman, a very nice man. Our family sends our best wishes to him and his mom and a speedy recovery.
            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Lou,-
              The wife and I are keeping you in our thoughts,stay strong.

Comment

I'm sorry to here this. You can believe that I will think of Lou often and talk about him in my Prayers. Be strong and don't forget your family.
                BOB

Comment

I just got back from the hospital visiting Lou. He is going home tonight. He hasn't been sleeping well and can't get comfortable. Hopefully going home will help. He seems to be doing as well as he can be. Keep him and his Mom in your prayers. He said it's been harder than he thought.

CEM

Comment

Hey Lou,
                    If you read this, Mel and Carl are keeping everyone updated on how you are doing. Hope everything is turning out ok, and that your test results are encouraging. We're keeping you in our prayers.
                    G.

Comment

Hey Lou, We heard about your illness while we were at the Wythville powwow and we hated to hear about that. We wish you a speedy recovery and please get well soon. If it makes you feel any better, you aren't the only one on the injured reserve list. Mrs H may have to have her knee "scoped" , and on Nov 11, I have to have a bone in my right foot broken n reset to get it back straight. Take care Lou and I do hope to see you in Jan!!!
                      Steve :)

Comment

Does anybody have an update on how Lou is doing/feeling?

Comment

He got his appetite back soon after getting home. Lou is getting around better but he is still sleeping downstairs. His incision was mildly infected but it is clearing up. At this point we are more worried about Lou dying a death from boredom more than his health. Give him a call if you get a chance. His e-mail is down.

He is planning on going to White Bear at this point. He'll probably just sit and watch.

CEM

Comment

CEM,-
                            Thanks for the update,it is good to hear that he is doing ok.

Comment

He's too stubburn to stay put!!!!!

Just to let folks know.....he ain't letting it hold him down. He (and his Mom) made it out this past weekend for the Tecumseh Lodge social in Indy. It was good to see him getting up and around again. He even sat in a sang for part of the evening. Had lots of loving support from the folks there and was looking good all things considered. Just hope he don't overdo it too quickly...pace yourself ole boy that way your recovery is quicker.
                              PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X