Macaw Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mezzobean
    Intertribal dance question
    by Mezzobean
    I am not Native American, but was introduced to Pow Wows at a memorial after the crossing of a friend in 2003. I have been to 3 since then, but have now decided to attend as many PowWows (and dance socials in winter) in my area as I can.

Although 'the public' has been welcomed in the...
    05-02-2005, 09:05 AM
  • spottedeagle
    Women in Regalia Part 2.. white dancer discussion Part 1001
    by spottedeagle
    C_Rock very politely put.

I have seen a recent trend recently on the boards with "white women" wanting to change our traditions. I don't have a problem with people of other cultures wanting to truely learn our ways and respectfully following our tradtions. But I have a...
    01-10-2004, 12:18 PM
  • Fat Albert
    Types of feathers used...
    by Fat Albert
    Hello everyone! I was talking with some family members about feathers and what they mean to various people. There was something in the news here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oklahoma</st1:place></st1:State>
    02-28-2007, 12:49 PM
  • StereoTypicalHarley
    I need help from a cherokee about owls
    by StereoTypicalHarley
    alright, heres my deal.

i found an owl on the side of the road and didnt want the life to just be waisted. i took it home and got all that i could possibly use and respectfully buried the rest wit hsage and cedar. I am in the process of making a wing fan from it. My aunt is lakota, i...
    03-05-2007, 10:17 PM
  • Montanaa
    Attending pow wow dancing classes
    by Montanaa
    So I finally convinced my mom to let me learn the culture. She is even going to take some regalia-making classes with me too but I'm going into pow wow dancing classes alone.

My question here... how do I calm my nerves and what should I expect? I do struggle with identity issues as I'm...
    08-11-2015, 08:55 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X