Roaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaches

Does anyone know a roach maker. I need a new roach. My last one was given to me. I am looking for a 24 inch with white deer hair inside & outside

Thanks for your help

Will
    Will
    (Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape)

I don't know of any. But i'll keep my ears open.:)
    "You know, sometimes it's a good day to die, and sometimes it's a good day to dance."

Comment

David Clayton in Florida does a good job.

Paul Daniels out west also does a great job.

Those are the two I know of.
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Camile Michaels

A lady by the name of Camile Michaels in Burlington, Iowa. I know of about 25 different people who have her roaches. I personally have had mine 6 years and it looks almost as good as the day I got it. I got a little close to a fire once. She will even redo the deer hair if you change the mind on the color later on. I will get her contact info if you want.

jwaggoner
        J~Dawg - the one and only!!!
        In NDN Paradise!!!

Comment

Try E-mailing [email protected]. The largest Roach he quoted for me was a 22" but that was all I ask for for my son. His phone # is (812)988-2989. He is in Nashville, IN.

He is a Powwow threader. I will not say who but if you ask he could tell you if he wishes.

Check him out. I talk to him for a while one night. Try him and lets help out our own. The prices didn't look tooooo bad.
          Last edited by CHEROSAGE; 12-23-2002, 02:02 AM.
          BOB

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X