Linings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• appleprincess
    Outfit pattern
    by appleprincess
    I am back for those of you who used to tease me when I used "Ahpi Shikopa". No, my name hasn't changed, but I decided that if you were going to tease me with "Autumn Apple Princess," I might as well use the name. No hard feelings to anyone anymore.

Anyway, for those...
    04-01-2003, 01:29 PM
  • khalua
    moss bag
    by khalua
    I need instructions on how to make a moss bag... please anyone?? I keep getting promised one but four kids later and the fifth on the way I figure i'll do it myself
    08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Sewing tips and helps
    by Mato Winyan
    There was a contest ran by Simplicity wanting to know your tips for sewing..... here are the winners. Most all of these can be adapted to native dance clothing. Please feel free to post your own tips! Maybe we all will perfect our style! ;)

Moving Darts for a Better Fit
    07-02-2004, 04:16 AM
  • spottedeagle
    What do you use to keep your bells on???
    by spottedeagle
    Just trying to get ideas. I made a set of sleigh bells for my ankles, and used hard leather boot lace to run throught the bells to hold them on. Well after a couple of powwows one of my bells fell off. So I'm trying to find out if there is something better to use. Or does everyone else have the...
    08-28-2003, 12:09 PM
  • jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 05:53 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X