Deer Toes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Toes

I posted this on the Trading Post list as well...sorry for the duplication.

If anyone is looking for deer toes or dew claws, please let me know. I have lots that I would like to sell/trade. They are cleaned and bagged by the 100s (can be broken down if you like). Drop me a note...

What would you like to sell these toes for? This is for some idea of a trade or purchase price.

Wa-Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BOB

Comment

Sorry about that...the toes are $25/100 and the dew claws are $15/100, plus shipping. Just let me know...have a good Friday.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!
        BOB

Comment

I am interested in locating some deer toes if you still have them available or if anyone else has some or knows someone who does..thinking I might like to do deer toes to go with my buckskin leggings that my wife is making for me and then use my bells with my broadcloth suit.....

How many deer toes should I put on a set and do I make it just as wide as my bell set or is this a personal preference matter?? Is sinew the best to attach the deer toes?

Thanks!! OP1
          OrangePridendnds1
          "What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
          Crowfoot, Blackfoot warrior and orator
          ...... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.
          Mourning Dove Salish 1888-1936

Comment

Let me do some digging to see if I have any. I think on the last set I put together, I used about 50 toes per leg, but it would be a personal preference on quantity and the sound you are looking for.

jon

Comment

Jon,

That would be great! Let me know either on the board or you can pm me and we can discuss. Thanks!!
              OP1
              OrangePridendnds1
              "What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
              Crowfoot, Blackfoot warrior and orator
              ...... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.
              Mourning Dove Salish 1888-1936

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X