Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 male dancers NY/LI area

Hi all!

I am looking for 2 male straight dancers that can also do model work for my photo shoot. Won't be paying much since I am working with a very small budget but I promise meals, transportation to & from location, hotel as well as all copies of photos for your portfolios (etc) and a bigger and better budget for the next shoot. Even though I want to do this in the Moab, UT area (dream!) I'm open to other areas that are similar in beauty. (Yes, OK too!)

Guys should be in great shape, at least 6' tall but will consider others over 5'10". Photogenic a must, in their 20's or look young if a little bit older. Long hair would be great but if you have short hair, I have a fabulous set hair stylist who can do awesome extensions. Must be comfortable in denim jacket and pants (no shirt), buckskin style pants and also indian style costume and some body paint. I will be designing the denim (and most likely the other outfits) for you to wear. This shoot is to introduce my chick denim line and my female model is awesome.

I am also looking for someone who does indian jewelry who would like their art to be featured on my models in my catalog and website. If you also design "historical" style, that would be awesome too! Of course, you will get total and full credit for all of your hard work as well as an advertisement for people to order straight from you.

Feel free to forward your photo to [email protected] for consideration. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated! Thank you very much!!!
    Last edited by StarrTekn; 05-26-2003, 12:51 AM.
    "They say I suffer from delusions, yet I'm so confident I'm sane." The Police

You said Food food food food, Paid trip, How about some of us in the west?

Just joking. You may want to come west to the OK area. We are very numerous. You can have your pick.
    BOB

Comment

Dancers/Photoshoot

Yeah, food! I know OK would be great...have friends that are Creek out there. I originally want to do my initial shoot in the Moab, UT/AZ area. Where in OK are you located? My best friend is trying to persuade me to do everything out there.....feel free to email!

Comment

straight dancers!

We might be of some help
        PM me and I can give you more information.
        this is all i have to say

Comment

We are all over OK. I personally live in MO.
          BOB

Comment

Hey

Well, instead of all this board chat, email me at [email protected] and let me know about who to contact and if there are any websites. Any and all information would be extremely appreciated!:D

Karen

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.