Ralph Hammond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Hammond

As a quick notice and without firm details, Ralph Hammond and his wife were involved in a 16 vehicle wreck near Norman, Ok yesterday. She is apparently all right, Ralph has a broken neck, brain swelling and apparently also suffered a stroke as a result. He is apparently cognizant of his surroundings but can't speak.
    No other info at this time and I can't vouch for the total accuracy. Just wanted to get this out to any folks who know him.

Please keep he and his family in your prayers.
    Tha-ke'-tha-pi Wa-kon-ta

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

He's at the OU Medical Center , 9th Floor, room 160 and his phone number is 405-271-8342 in case you want to go see him or call his room.
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

HOLY CRAP!

I met Ralph and his wife a few years ago at Schemitzun. Pretty nice guy. Good dancer, hope he is gonna be alright.
      There are 2 types of people in the world...
      Really stupid people who think they are smart
      and
      Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

Ralph's one of the best. Sorry to hear about the accident, my prayers are with him and his family.
        Happy on Friday, Hatin on Monday....

Comment

http://www.newsok.com/cgi-bin/show_a...TP=getarticle#

Comment

Got my prayers and thoughts!!!!!!!

GREAT people and sorry to hear this news.

We'll have a prayer for them this weekend.
            BOB

Comment

MY THOUGHT AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY. AND THANKS FOR THE INFO...PLEASE KEEP US POSTED...
              THANKS

Comment

Ralphie went home yesterday (Wednesday), no surgery required. Will be back in the arena at a later date. He's gonna be okay, all tests came back great, neck and back will heal themselves.

This is from a neice of his. Thanks for all of your prayers.

Comment

that's great news! i wish him and his family the best.

Comment

People its Ralph HAYMOND, Jr. not Hammond. Just the same my relative is home now and very sore obviously. Guess the man upstairs has other plans for such a great Straight Dancer. Don't forget to include his wife Susan in your prayers, it is my understanding she was the driver in the accident.

Comment

The news said that the accident resulted from one of their front tires blowing out because of the intense heat and reminded everyone to check their air pressure weekly in the hot Oklahoma summer.

Comment

Yup, It's been in the 100's down there in OK. Lot's of tires blowin up because the heat expands the air in the tires.

For NDN cars with baloney skin tires. . .
                        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X