• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • creecher119
    dancer/singer
    • Oct 2008

silver quill wheels

does any one know were i can buy silver quill wheels i need at least 16 starting at 2 1/2 inches to 11/2inches
    thanks
  • legalstraight
    its to cold up here
    • May 2008

You usin' 'em for a trailer?
    Crazy crow has 2 sizes I think. Noc Bay maybe one more. Littlecrow sometimes has a few. Other than that you are gonna have to find a silver worker and be prepared for the layout of weeks worth of hard earned pay.

If you are thinking of using them for your trailer you may just wanna go with plain ole hair plate- easy to find in the gradation of sizes.

On this line though, anybody know of a good person with german silver? My big self cannot find bracelets that fit, so I have been making due with some beaded cuffs.

Comment

• SuzzeQ4
      Senior Dancer
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by legalstraight View Post
      Crazy crow has 2 sizes I think. Noc Bay maybe one more. Littlecrow sometimes has a few. Other than that you are gonna have to find a silver worker and be prepared for the layout of weeks worth of hard earned pay.

If you are thinking of using them for your trailer you may just wanna go with plain ole hair plate- easy to find in the gradation of sizes.

On this line though, anybody know of a good person with german silver? My big self cannot find bracelets that fit, so I have been making due with some beaded cuffs.
      My husbands people wear copper, do yours? He was able to buy some copper and make his own, he never would have found them in his size if he had been buying them.

Comment

• Tibiki Kinew
        The bear is out!
        • Aug 2003

Hey leaglstraight, I have a nice mold for a great traditional bracelet, powwowbum is talking to me of them. Once he starts pouring silver there will be a lot of great pieces he can make with the 28 silver molds I have! Bracelets, rings, and pendants!
        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
        Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

• creecher119
          dancer/singer
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by legalstraight View Post

i have a similer problem i have a very small arm/wrist crazycrow small stuf is still to big to fit me so i wrap ace bandges under a my ribbion shirt so they dont fall down try jsilversmith.com he makes to order and is reasonably priced for armbands and braclets

Comment

• OSHOTCAW
            Pow Wow Visitor
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by creecher119 View Post
            does any one know were i can buy silver quill wheels i need at least 16 starting at 2 1/2 inches to 11/2inches
            thanks
            I would check out Jim Laquay. He does great work and he is making my set

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.